Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i bought a new horn for my car an i have 2 factory horns on my car the one i bought has a positive an negative wire red an black it sounds like a police siren lol ... how do i connect it to my car so that when i push the horn it work .. i cant figure it out an if some one would help me it would be greatly appreciated thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey i bought a new horn for my car an i have 2 factory horns on my car the one i bought has a positive an negative wire red an black it sounds like a police siren lol ... how do i connect it to my car so that when i push the horn it work .. i cant figure it out an if some one would help me it would be greatly appreciated thanks
Are you still wanting to use the other horns as well?
If not, can't you just piggyback the connections and either extend the wires or something?
Do you want them on a seperate switch?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i have to horns the one was cut when i got the car the other i unpluged .. what i want to do is hook up the new horn (police siren) to the car so that when i push the putton on the steering wheel is works then if i wanna use the other horn i would just plug the other back in

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i have to horns the one was cut when i got the car the other i unpluged .. what i want to do is hook up the new horn (police siren) to the car so that when i push the putton on the steering wheel is works then if i wanna use the other horn i would just plug the other back in​

·
Registered
10 Posts
well i have to horns the one was cut when i got the car the other i unpluged .. what i want to do is hook up the new horn (police siren) to the car so that when i push the putton on the steering wheel is works then if i wanna use the other horn i would just plug the other back in​
You say the old horn was cut, are the wires still there but not connected?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya like theres an air hole thing right below the bumper on the passanber side an the one horn was mounted there an like the plug in was cut off

1 - 6 of 6 Posts