Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else in this forum get sick of Hondas trying to race you around town??? To me they kind of feel like that annoying kid that won't leave you alone.
I was just wondering if it was just me?

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Hahaha... I never ever have this problem. I kinda wish they did so I could put them in their place. Only one Honda's tried to race me. A turbo'd CRX... and i whooped it's butt.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
im actually looking into getting a honda in the summer... gonna keep the GTi as a daily and get a honda for ****s and giggles. :)
GTi is going back to stock though to help pay for the honda :/ hah

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
im actually looking into getting a honda in the summer... gonna keep the GTi as a daily and get a honda for ****s and giggles. :)
Really? what kinda honda? Are you going to work on it? Like mod out the honda?

That would be a nice little project car.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I'd get a TDI before I'd drive a Honda...

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I'd get a TDI before I'd drive a Honda...
Lmao. I'm looking at selling my Honda to get a Cabrio or something of the likes, GF hates the Honda...

Justn I had that problem until an h22 new-style prelude raced me. Guy thought he was quicker from a stop and quickly realized my car can hit 60 before his hits 40... I had about 3-4 cars on in instantly... Haven't had a honda try and race me since :( Have raced a chipped and tuned Se-R tho... was close till I hit full boost =/

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
what honda are you selling? i am in the market of trying to get an old eg or ek...
93 EJ coupe. 95 D16 auto trans with 150k miles. Just had it looked at, gotta replace some suspension parts (drivers side control arm is pushed back) But all that will be fixed soon, I hope.

·
Registered
205 Posts
My neighbors boyfriend 95 prelude defines what a ricer is it has the worlds biggest fart cannon on it wakes me up every morning and it just a auto zone tip clamped on his stock exguast and he has some cheap ass intake and neons every where and he trys the race me all the time and he always gets smoked bad as hell
the funnest part is my brother 01 neon whit just an intake and chip and blows him away thats pretty sad
The only hondas i take for real on ones that run 11s and 10s thats it the rest are ****y like fart cans

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
My neighbors boyfriend 95 prelude defines what a ricer is it has the worlds biggest fart cannon on it wakes me up every morning and it just a auto zone tip clamped on his stock exguast and he has some cheap ass intake and neons every where and he trys the race me all the time and he always gets smoked bad as hell
the funnest part is my brother 01 neon whit just an intake and chip and blows him away thats pretty sad
The only hondas i take for real on ones that run 11s and 10s thats it the rest are ****y like fart cans
I think I know him!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
haha classic Dragon... Where do you dig up all this great Honda art???

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Lil Fussell's avatar is very similar to the sticker on the back of my car... Which happens to be for sale... (Stickers)

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I ate an '07 Si for lunch today. It was sad.

·
Registered
103 Posts
my sister always tries to race me in her 07 si. but because she's my little sister (27 years old), i always let her win. :p

·
Registered
44 Posts
What do you guys think of the s2000s? my friends want me to race my friends s2000, when i have a night off (work graveyards) and i believe all he has is exhaust and intake. im stock (unfortunately for the moment).

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
What do you guys think of the s2000s? my friends want me to race my friends s2000, when i have a night off (work graveyards) and i believe all he has is exhaust and intake. im stock (unfortunately for the moment).
Ive Beat An S2k Bout A Week Ago On the Way Home From BoostedJTi's House ..Was Close But Got Him

·
Registered
94 Posts
I do hate hondas, but way back when i just bought my car. I got smoked by a majorly boosted CRX. total sleeper.
End up talking to the kid, and appearntly he runs in the mid 11's all day.
Guess i shoulda know when he reved the engine and all i saw was the smoke of an extremly rich motor.

The basterd had **** steal rims and tires on it, it was a flat primer looking black, and it had a gijundor tach, and a little tell tale sign i saw after the fact. I tiny little I heart boost sticker.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts