Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I was at Ozzfest sitting in the parking with my friend waiting to go in. Well we were sitting there talking when this kid comes over and says that he loves the GTI and asked to look under the hood. So I open the hood and let him see, now all I have so far is the Neuspeed Intake. After that we talked for a couple more minutes then the kid points to his car. His car is a Civic SI. All I could do was kinda laugh about it and he knew exactly why I was laughing and joined right in and said that he was not afraid to admit that the GTI was much better then his Civic. Just thought I'd share that with everyone. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
xxxNeophyte said:
So today I was at Ozzfest sitting in the parking with my friend waiting to go in. Well we were sitting there talking when this kid comes over and says that he loves the GTI and asked to look under the hood. So I open the hood and let him see, now all I have so far is the Neuspeed Intake. After that we talked for a couple more minutes then the kid points to his car. His car is a Civic SI. All I could do was kinda laugh about it and he knew exactly why I was laughing and joined right in and said that he was not afraid to admit that the GTI was much better then his Civic. Just thought I'd share that with everyone. ;D
;D ;D ;D Ya gotta love it...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts