N IH-35 at Westinghouse
Georgetown, TX 78626
a:
Sales: (888 796-7722
Email: Contact Us
Fax: (512) 681-3555
Parts & Service: (512) 681-3500
Internet Sales: (888 796-7722

Hewlett Volkswagen is family owned and operated. With over 30 years in business, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction with great customer support. We are a Georgetown Volkswagen Dealer

with a wonderful selection of new and used cars. Having this great location also allows us to be your Austin Volkswagen Dealer, San Antonio Volkswagen Dealer and Texas Volkswagen Dealer

Good luck on your internet search and let us know how we can be of service anytime via email or by phone. You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our Web site.

Search through our extensive selection of quality new and certified pre-owned vehicles.
Learn more about us. The friendly, professional staff at your Texas Volkswagen Dealer will exceed your expectations for personal service.
Send us a quick quote request - we'll find the vehicle you want, at the price you're looking for.
Enjoy wonderful service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online.

Please send an e-mail if you have any special requests or would like any extra help finding the automobile you want.

Hours & Directions
N IH-35 at Westinghouse
Georgetown, TX 78626
(888 796-7722

Department Hours:

Sales Department Sun Closed Mon-Fri 9:00 AM-7:00 PM Sat 9:00 AM-7:00 PM
Service Department Sun Closed Mon-Fri 7:00 AM-6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
Parts Department Sun Closed Mon-Fri 7:00 AM-6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM-12:00 PM

Customer Testimonials!

I wanted to take the time lo let you know how impressed I was with your level of professionalism! (You quoted me a price that matched any research I had made on the internet) You told me exactly how much margin you had to play with. Well, THANK YOU!! for treating me like an person.
I will make sure and let every single one of my friends and colleagues know what a wonderful experience we had at your dealership, and how you casually made me feel welcome.
I personally strive to deliver the same level of service lo my custumers and have always tried lo exceed their expectations. It is a business model that works and allows you to come home feeling good about yourself. Thank you, Thank you. Thank you.

Russell, I have bought many cars and many types in my past. I have to say that the experience at Hewlett was the best I have had. The purchase was fast, accurate, efficient, and you handled yourself very professionally in all aspects. I just wish I had more time to look around at your dealership. I'll be driving my experience home and I love my new Beetle.
Thanks for all your help and concern with my vehicle. If others are in the market for a Volkswagen, I will steer them in your direction. Thanks again!
Greg

I love my new beetle! Thank you so much! You made the whole car buying experience extremely pleasant and stress-free. I can't thank you enough for that. We will recommend you to everyone we know who wants to buy a new car. VA/V hasn't called yet but we will definitely give you the highest score possible when they do. Thanks!
Sincerely, Cindy

Thank you very much for your professionalism and taking the time to make sure that Andie was pleased with the car. I greatly appreciate the care you took to show us all the details and especially the safety features of the car.
After the experience Andie had when she purchased her Mazda she was very apprehensive about buying a car and especially a used car. Yesterday when we were driving home from the purchase she stated that you made her feel respected as a customer and eased her fear about buying a car. Thank-you again for such a positive experience. I have already been telling my friends and co-workers about you and Hewlett VW. I can safely say with confidence and honesty that you will see us again for our next vehicle purchase.
I also would like to thank your car finance department for their work in getting us the loan and the rate they did given our recent financial problems. This was truly the best car buying experience that my wife or I have experienced. I would request that you send my e-mail to your supervisor so that you can receive the kudos you deserve.
Sincerely,
Christopher

I have purchased approximately 30-40 automobiles; everything from a 1958 Fiat to a 1957 Thunderbird, and two Avalanches most recently. The easiest one I have had is purchasing my new vehicle from Hewlett Volkswagen. Russell handled the deal for me over the phone and even picked out the perfect car for me sight unseen. He explained everything possible about the car over the phone; went out to the lot while he was talking to me and described the cars available; and then quoted a price that beat the Lubbock Dealership by $4,500 and beat the Abilene Dealership by approximately $2,500.
We were then introduced to Mr. James Cotton, one of your finance people. He also treated us very professionally including not pressing us (as has been my experience in the past) to the breaking point about purchasing the additional items it is his job to sell.
I recommend your dealership; it was well worth the trip.
Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.