Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE HELP.!.! PLEASE i was cut off recently and swerved to avoid the drunks and had no room it was either them or well the curb so i hit the curb and broke both driver side rims and the a arm was beant shock tower mount broke as well as the electronic break connector [owned] well ive since fixed all of that but ever since then my traction control light stays on at first it just flickerd but now its constant yet its not even working any longer PLEASE HELP iLOVE my car as im sure you love yours and i really want it fixed but i have no idea what it may be at all ANY help would greatly be appreciated [help]

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
sensor or wiring ok?

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
its the drivers side wiring that runs along your front coil or shock/spring whichever you have, check that out make sure all wires are intact and disconnect the sensor from the harness make sure there is no dust or dirt in there unplug and replug it a few times i'm 99% sure thats your problem area

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I wish I could get my traction control permanently shut off, at least for the summer.

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
I wish I could get my traction control permanently shut off, at least for the summer.
try disconnecting the wheel speed sensor

then connect it again during winter if it works

you will loose abs too tho

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
did your batt die or get disconected?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts