Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can your engine go bad if you started to step on the gas under 3000 miles? I just got my CW GTI 3 weeks ago and I stepped on the gas couple of times at about 100mph..120mph... Is that bad for the engine ?????????
Please give me some answers and advice please~~~~

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Thalo's going to be mad... If you read this Thalo.. I say you delete it instead of merging. No point in merging a useless question(well, not useless... but didn't look hard enough before posting).

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
jwl012 said:
Can your engine go bad if you started to step on the gas under 3000 miles? I just got my CW GTI 3 weeks ago and I stepped on the gas couple of times at about 100mph..120mph... Is that bad for the engine ?????????
Go back to the dealer and explain to them what you have done and ask them what to do.

And pray.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Dragon said:
jwl012 said:
Go back to the dealer and explain to them what you have done and ask them what to do.

And pray.
He was kidding in case you couldn't tell...don't go to the dealer...They will just kill your first born and take your FAST for being so stupid...

No really, don't go to the dealer

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Aw, I better not delete it or else he won't learn. jwl, your other post was merged onto the "engine break in period discussion" thread. We get the same question, or similar questions, almost every week here so to save space I merge them all into one big board. Feel free to check that one out (someone above posted a link to it) and all your questions will be answered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.