Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm new.
I have been driving VW cars for a loong time, folf, passat, beetle, ... but this will be my first GTI.
I'm selling my old passat and ordering new tornado red gti, 4 doors, leather, sunroof and tempomat.
Don't ask why not just 2 doors - wife insisted (soon expanding family).
Well, be sure that i will do some mods (first of all get rid of stock sound system) and that i will be needing help.
I'm acctually from Switzerland so I'm interested - when it's bought here - do you get a FAST doll with it ?

Regs ... Tomba

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey Tomba welcome.

Good luck with the GTI just make sure your wife doesnt suck too much fun out of it. Also i am interested in this folf you were driving sounds kinda cool ;D

As for the fast i got mine few months afterwards in the mail but i am not sure if the 07's come with it, i heard no.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure that she will not suck any fun out of car:)
But it's logicall - we will expand soon and i don't wanna slide the seats to place a crib in the back :)
Anyway ... i can't wait to sit in my own fast :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Dawar and tomba,
To slide seats forward to get to back EVERY day could be a pain, but I am facing same problem, I think a 2 door is for me

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
The fast is a North American promotion only. And it does come with the '07s from what I read on this board.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.