Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought my car while back the covers were never there i do not want to restore the headlight washer im wonder if the one piece cover from the newer models will fit my bumper. My current bumper is the 2 pieced one and if so can anyone post a link!! thank you, also if anyone is selling the whole kit i might do that as well depending on the cost ! I am in the orlando area if anyone local has it !

·
Registered
31 Posts
so i bought my car while back the covers were never there i do not want to restore the headlight washer im wonder if the one piece cover from the newer models will fit my bumper. My current bumper is the 2 pieced one and if so can anyone post a link!! thank you, also if anyone is selling the whole kit i might do that as well depending on the cost ! I am in the orlando area if anyone local has it !
so you want to remove the headlight washer system completely?

·
Registered
4,620 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont want to delete it its just not there at all and its missing the covers if i put thecovers on will they fall off ? I know there suppose to get attached to the washer thats why i ask. If i have no washer do they stay put? If not is the only option to get the whole washer system or can i just get the one piece. Sorry for not being clear

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
I dont want to delete it its just not there at all and its missing the covers if i put thecovers on will they fall off ? I know there suppose to get attached to the washer thats why i ask. If i have no washer do they stay put? If not is the only option to get the whole washer system or can i just get the one piece. Sorry for not being clear
What year is your car? They should clip into the bumper and stay put.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts