Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Headlight Issue!!!!

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  zuneera 
#1 ·
I know this is probably on here somewhere, but I couldn't find the specific thing that is happening to me. I'm just driving my mk3 gti at night and all of a sudden my headlights go completely out. All of my interior lights work, The indicator light on my headlight switch is on with not flipped, and also when it's flipped, my bright light and hazard signal light indicator is just on, not blinking or anything. My park lights work, and so does my brake lights. I do not have a cd player in the car and someone told me a power wire could have hit something. Also I've read on vortex it could have been grounds and or relays. It just happened and I would just like to get an Idea before I start on it tomorrow. Maybe this has happened to someone else. Any reply would be appreciated.
*I checked all fuses and even purchased a new headlight switch....sadly that didn't work either.*

#2 ·
Love your avatar pic, explicitrock. Can't help you on the headlight issue. Welcome.

#4 ·
Wow, hope you don't test drive a Subi and turn to the other side. Well, you do have another leg, presumably.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.