Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a magazine I'd never heard of before that a friend of mine showed to me. Intersection. There was a great GTI ad that includes a bunch of stickers from that crazy bunch of VW advertisers. There's the inevetetable little fast shape, and a couple of other cool stickers on there as well!

I might post a pic when I go buy another copy, as I already applied quite a few of them to the windows of my fast...

·
Registered
342 Posts
deviltailedfast said:
Here is a magazine I'd never heard of before that a friend of mine showed to me. Intersection. There was a great GTI ad that includes a bunch of stickers from that crazy bunch of VW advertisers. There's the inevetetable little fast shape, and a couple of other cool stickers on there as well!

I might post a pic when I go buy another copy, as I already applied quite a few of them to the windows of my fast...
Did you get this mag at Barnes & Noble, or what? Don't keep us hanging!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad, sorry, my camera is a peice of crap, so not much to post. I got one good pic, but I don't have a host to put it on. Is there a way to get pics on this site?

I don't know where the mag came from, my girlfriend's work gets it, and they're designer types. I found a link, though it's not too useful, but that's the issue I'm talking about:

http://www.intersectionmagazine.com/

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It would seem that the magazine stand copies don't have the ad in them like the subscription copy, so I've more or less given up on passing this on. I've sent a query to the mag, so we'll see what happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts