Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in or around northern NJ

how about this friday(the 13th!!!!) night we meet at like 8pm chill alittle and then roll by 9pm .......there is a haunted 3D fun house ( they also have other things) in montvale nj i never been there but i heard its good ..we can meet chill alittle then cruise to the haunted house.

www.night-mares.com thats there website

·
Registered
556 Posts
I understood about 15 words, but they were not formed into anything recognizable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GTiJorgeGTi said:
im always @ work when im on this forum, Just saying that i live around san diego, never c that many GTI. kinda blows c a lot of BMW
i think i understand you this time but you still need to read it twice to get it

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thats sounds interesting what time does the haunted house start and when does it end. Im suppose to meet some people tonight at the diner on rt. 46, i beleive in Montclair. Are you going there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mennace66 said:
Thats sounds interesting what time does the haunted house start and when does it end. Im suppose to meet some people tonight at the diner on rt. 46, i beleive in Montclair. Are you going there.
yeah i knwo 6 bothers i was there last week ...we are going around 9 they close the place at midnight so u would meet the meet ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.