Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Crap...that blinker fluid is expensive!!!

I think the seasonal tire air is a bit much...I just drive to the local mountains and open up my valve stems for winter air. For some reason the air up there kinda makes my tires flat? Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
top of the chain gti said:
Dragon where did you find that address that is just some weird shyt
Hey Top-

I found KaleCo a while back, I was searching for a good syntehtic blinker fluid for my Suzuki ;D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
top of the chain gti said:
lol that shyt is just to funny that would be the kind of thing you would give a gag present.
It makes for a great snipe hunt... Sending someone out to get a muffler bearing or a boost bar.

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
we do that to new privates in the army when they get here we send them all over the place looking for a box of chem light batteries, or blinker fluid, or exaust samples than of course if they fall for all that than we tell them to give us the left handle screw driver which is funny half of the stuff on there is jokes we play

·
Registered
832 Posts
we do that to new privates in the army when they get here we send them all over the place looking for a box of chem light batteries, or blinker fluid, or exaust samples than of course if they fall for all that than we tell them to give us the left handle screw driver which is funny half of the stuff on there is jokes we play
Wait a second...I'm left handed, you mean to tell me all this time I've been having trouble because I've been using right handed screwdrivers?!? The nerve, why can't industries just have a screwdriver that works for both, or at least better marketing like left handed scissors. I had to buy a set last week.

Don't even get me started on the blinker fluid, I should have bought some of that years ago for my Isuzu, the thing was loud as hell. Little did I know it was low on fluid. I never even checked under the hood for the fluid spout.

Honestly though....the 710 cap had me scratching my head for about half a second, now that is my favorite. Does this stuff actually sell? Like someone said earlier, a great gag gift!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts