Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I wake up this morning to some rain and Lightning, no big deal right. Then I get to work and I read the forecast and I read, " Storms may produce large hail..." I very well may have a heart attack if I go outside and my two week old car is dented by hail.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I know of one "inside the wire" but its always packed and is nowhere near where i work. I guess I'm just gonna have to pray.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats a good one. I probably would have had a "major maintenence issue" at my house and left to sit in the covered parking garage.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually went to the dealership to get it in Candy White, and while I was sitting there I was staring at the Fahrenheit which was strategically placed in the center of the showroom. I just couldnt take my eyes off of it, and then I test drove it. The combination of having to wait for the white one, and the fact that I liked the Fahrenheit made me buy it. I kept thinking that I was gonna regret it, but I get so many compliments and stares. People actually pull up next to me on the highway and yell "nice car!"It scares the crap out of me sometimes to be honest.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
hey clamjellytoast, i say you and mygreyfast88 get together one day and swap rims for the fun of it, take pictures, just to see how they would look on a non-Fahrenheit.

ps- my friend still can't decide on whether or not to get the scion.

·
Registered
220 Posts
yea man. we could just make that trade permanent. ill give you 300 for em?!? and my wheels, just in case you aren't attached.

otherwise, i want some black rims with a chrome lip. i bet those would look pimp on a farenheit..

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
hey that was all mygreyfast. I just suggested swapping the rims for a while just to see how they looked. Of course if i had rims like those I wouldn't want to trade. ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts