Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who here is planning on going down to Ocean City Maryland for H2O international september 29th and the 30th. Im going down from NJ on saturday just wanted to see if there were other people going wanted to get a nice group together for the 4 hour drive.

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey.. yea i should be heading down.... i'm coming from jerzey too...i was going to head down maybe friday till sunday and get a hotel room.. but i gotta look more into it.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im going saturday the 29th till tuesday oct 2nd. the show inst until the 30th the 29th is the annual big ass bbq. keep me posted if you decide to go down sat be nice to have some v dub company on the way.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I may be going but I live in Va...

·
Registered
321 Posts
I live in Orange County NY. I don't know what my schedule is like that weekend but I would love to go. Keep posting plans on here so everyone knows what's up. It would be awesome to cruise down there with a convoy of vdubs.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Anyone interested in, or in the Perry Hall/Towson area want to meet up to drive down on Friday evening? I was thinking the Best Buy parking lot in WhiteMarsh b/c it is right next to I-95.

·
Super Moderator
10,066 Posts
-.- God Id Love To Go To It Unfortunatly Ill Be Working 6days A week 12 Hours A Day For a Month .
-Chr!s

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.