Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few of the some 200 pictures I took at H2O last month. I am sorry it has taken so long, but I am a complete slacker. I will add more later, these are just the first batch. Most of the pictures I took are of rims and front ends because those are the two appearance mods I am interested in doing.

This woman I would marry

This is some kewl ass interior

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
That MKV is covered in Painters tape?!?! wtf [fish] He/she can't be that worried about their paint!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He said he did a test spot the week before and it did not hurt the paint. I don;t know, I would assume it would leave a lot of little glue marks

Grill Options

My grill choice

·
Registered
321 Posts
HaHaHa, did you see that last picture on the first post of this thread? The license plate says "Donkey Punch" right above Hello Kitty's head.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
See, that is what makes being an individual great. We love the same car, but for different reasons. Doesn't the honeycomb, along with the black body moulding around the body make the car look cheap.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Livnplush said:
See, that is what makes being an individual great. We love the same car, but for different reasons. Doesn't the honeycomb, along with the black body moulding around the body make the car look cheap.
I had to take away red large letters.

I like the honeycomb. I've seen too many ricer cars with mesh...

As far as the black moulding is concerned, if you're talking about the side and rear valences...l then yes I don't think that's one of the most elegant features of our cars. I want to get mine painted. But you have to think of all the things our car has that other 22,000 dollar cars don't have.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
By no means am I knocking the car. I just personally don't like them. I agree with the mesh. In the pictures I gave away my plans for grills. I too am looking to paint the molding. I was looking into full body kits, but considering I am the sole provider of a family of 4, that seems impossible.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts