Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, This is how it's played.
Start a Quote from a line in a movie.
next person finishes the quote, names the movie and comes up with a new partial quote.

I'll Start.

I wake up in the morning and I

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now your going. ;D

Here's another....

Of course you know certain skeptics note that perhaps 10,000 of the nation's most elite highway patrolmen are out there waiting for us after we start, but let's stay positive: Think of the fact that there's not one state in the 50 that has the death penalty for speeding..

Hint: Dean, Sam and Captain Chaos. no, it's not Supernatural. (my 13yo's guess)
FF

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Dude, you have to start a new quote.

Here's one from a favorite movie of mine:

"Ever wonder why fund managers can't beat the S&P 500? 'Cause they're sheep, and sheep get slaughtered."

·
Registered
115 Posts
WALL STREET lol .. ok i'll start one.....

" If you're gonna be a loser, raise your hand. IF you're gonna act like a pussy, raise your hand.
What the hell are you doing, J?
Well, I didn't want you to be the only pussy with your hand up, so I thought I'd help you out." hahaha

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any Given Sunday.

wasn't Robin that faggoty guy that always hung with him?

This one is kinda hard. But every car buff has seen this movie.

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Anchorman.

"You miss this shot, you're not just letting me down............ "

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
...you're letting your whole team down.

I googled it and got Mighty Ducks.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage....

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thalo said:
...you're letting your whole team down.

I googled it and got Mighty Ducks.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage....
Ain't in the same ballpark, they ain't even the same goddamn sport.

Or something similar. It's been years since I've seen Pulp Fiction.

"Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade!..."

·
Registered
117 Posts
Aliens!

Guess this:

"I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?"

·
Registered
690 Posts
KGDeAng said:
Aliens!

Guess this:

"I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?"
The Hunt for Red October.

Edit: Alec Baldwin was a horrible Jack Ryan. Though he wasn't nearly as bad as Ben Affleck...

What we've got here is failure to communicate. See some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Taxi Driver

GUESS:
If your enemy is superior, evade him. If angry, irritate him. If equally matched, fight, and if not split and reevaluate.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts