Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have the Option #1 interior, run to Target to get these. A small piece of heaven, and uber pimp. Your legs almost disappear into the interior!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
Do they have any leather pajama pants to match the interior of my Fahrenheit? lol ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RJL1052 said:
Do they have any leather pajama pants to match the interior of my Fahrenheit? lol ;D
Well isn't that a little pompus.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
well well well, the leather pajama question seems to have gotten a good response. Gunny, are you from that group The Village People? you sorta look like one, no offense intended.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
890 Posts
RJL1052 said:
well well well, the leather pajama question seems to have gotten a good response. Gunny, are you from that group The Village People? you sorta look like one, no offense intended.
If you find Farenheit leather pants, show em off!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
RJL1052 said:
well well well, the leather pajama question seems to have gotten a good response. Gunny, are you from that group The Village People? you sorta look like one, no offense intended.
I just felt like dry humpin today.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,311 Posts
Gunny said:
RJL1052 said:
well well well, the leather pajama question seems to have gotten a good response. Gunny, are you from that group The Village People? you sorta look like one, no offense intended.
I just felt like dry humpin today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
OK, so I bought these yesterday. Almost didn't find them...

Did anyone notice the matching bathrobe?

Got home and told my girlfriend about the matching robe, now she wants one. She looks good in interlagos...but I hope this doesn't mean she'll be stealing my matching pants.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
doctorgonzo said:
OK, so I bought these yesterday. Almost didn't find them...

Did anyone notice the matching bathrobe?

Got home and told my girlfriend about the matching robe, now she wants one. She looks good in interlagos...but I hope this doesn't mean she'll be stealing my matching pants.
Niiice. I didn't notice the bathrobe, but dont really wear one anyway!
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top