Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I just ordered a pair of rally armor urethane mud flaps. They are the universal spec so I know they aren't pre fitted to my mkv. But I have seen many GTi's with them so I was wondering if any of you guys have them on yours and if you found some clever and easy way to put them on without compromising anything to the car. Because I don't want to have rust or anything starting up. Help me out on this one if you have any ideas or and tips if you have them on yours! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
What mark do you have? I have an MKVI and have only been able to figure out a way to mount them on the front, but the rear has me beyond stumbled.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
OP has a mkv, and mkv and mkvi have similar fender setups.so it'll be just as confusing to mount the rears..
Ahh yes, well, in that case... OP, if you figure out a way to mount the flaps on the rear fenders, please share. For the front, just use the wheel well guard bolts behind the wheel.

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
What mark do you have? I have an MKVI and have only been able to figure out a way to mount them on the front, but the rear has me beyond stumbled.
The gti doesn't want mud flaps, that's why it won't let you do the rear.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

·
That's how I Röhrl
3,110 Posts
ECStuning

front guards: $50
Rear guards: $50
both: $122

wtf!

They seem to be getting greedy, everything goes up in price instead of down, open fogs used ot be $50, not they're over $100

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
ECStuning

front guards: $50
Rear guards: $50
both: $122

wtf!

They seem to be getting greedy, everything goes up in price instead of down, open fogs used ot be $50, not they're over $100
Yeah when I got open fogs they were about 50. It's getting ridiculous. They charge more than twice what they used to be for the same part.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts