Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
ya the first 2 movies were a joke i'm curious bout this one....lets just say i bet the acting sux and the plot is terrible but it does look like there was actual drive some of the time and not just green screen

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the second one was just one long commercial for year one and mitsubishi. i hope this one isnt the same thing...there was year one stickers on so many cars, come on now

·
Registered
857 Posts
the GTI being in it has nothing to do with it being a good movie or not, even if it was only GTI's with a title like Fast and Furious, it can't be good

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I didn't mean to put it like that. what i meant was it would be cool to see a gti in place of the supra or something. Of course it wouldn't be good with just gti's. I love watching the fast and furious cant wait to see the 3rd. Sorry if i offended you

·
Registered
39 Posts
It might have been the 4 door (5 door) version only available in europe and everywhere else but here of the GTI. I dont know, the resolution was really crappy on my comp when i tried to watch it for some reason so i just gave up watching. But, if it was the "5 door" model then that would have given it the three side windows.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
They ought to make another Herbie movie, just replace Herbie with a GTI with attitude and an evil daemonic conscience (like the fast).

·
Registered
206 Posts
schnell06 said:
It might have been the 4 door (5 door) version only available in europe and everywhere else but here of the GTI. I dont know, the resolution was really crappy on my comp when i tried to watch it for some reason so i just gave up watching. But, if it was the "5 door" model then that would have given it the three side windows.
the 5 door GTI looks like this:

so like you can see for yourself. No 3 big sidewindows. While the Touareg really has 3 big side windows. See for yourself.

·
Registered
857 Posts
GTI2007 is right guys, by the way i REALLY like those rims on the 5 door GTI in that pic, anybody know what kind they are? they remind me of the turbine rims for the SLR Mclaren

1 - 13 of 13 Posts