Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have configured a GTI on the website http://www.vwfeatures.com/?ic_id=home_gti_launch_2006
and it costs 32000$ (the website shows 32K$ on the right)
I am a bit confused...
How much do I have to pay totally? more than 32K$ or exactly 32K$?
If I choose to pay in 24 months. What will be the price per month and when can i take my GTI?
I hope someone can help me. thx.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I'm trying it out, I can't even get it configured that high. You must have chosen every single accessory there is.

I don't believe those prices include freight/pdi. Add to that whatever taxes your state/province/country levies on new cars.

My GTI cost about $31K Canadian before the miscellaneous charges and tax. Final price was $35K and some change.

I don't know what financing rates VW offers in the States, but here in Canada it's 3.9% for in-stock. Don't expect a GTI to be "in stock", so probably more. I got a 5% loan through the bank I work for. At 5%, if you estimate you'll probably be paying $34K for your car, the way it's configured, you'll be paying $1491.83/mo over two years, assuming no down payment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have contacted a salesperson in Seattle are and the most expensive GTI costs 30 K$ and
registiration fee is 2000$. 30.000/24 = 1250 $ per month for 24 months...

·
Registered
398 Posts
I negotiated $25.3k for a pkg #2, dsg, 18" wheels and rubber mats and trunk liner. Add whatever your tax, title and doc fees are depending on where you live to the above figure.

·
Registered
15 Posts
spawn6578 said:
I have contacted a salesperson in Seattle are and the most expensive GTI costs 30 K$ and
registiration fee is 2000$. 30.000/24 = 1250 $ per month for 24 months...
You can't just take the final price and divide by 24 to get the payments on a financed vehicle. You have things like interest and taxes to add and it takes a complicated equation to amortize it out into monthly payments.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.