My Fast GTi banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edward at Wagen Wheels is trying to put this out one last time and requiring a 50% non-refundable deposit...remaining 50% of price will be charged when they ship out.

$842 Shipped.
$30 extra if you want hubcentric rings.
$40 extra if you want the Staggered setup.

Delivery would take about 8 weeks give or take due to the custom nature of the order.

19x8.5 et 45 5x112 (non-staggered)

or

19x8.5 (f) & 19x9.5 (r) et 45 5x112 (Staggered; additional $40)

Minimum of 8-9 people needed to get this off the ground, so dont put your name in unless you are ready and willing to pay.

I dont need to tell you that these wheels DO NOT come in this offset and other people are trying to charge $1400 w/o shipping to do them in this offset, so these are amazing wheels along with this amazing wheel from Edward at Wagen Wheels. So let's do this...serious people apply.

PM me or reply here if you want on the list and got the $ and are serious.

1. BurntGauge

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Re: Group Buy on MRR HR-2's

hah im only 19 so mine max out at 250 and 500 haha... i have money for them but... cant spend it on them. gotta pay for the car itself with it hah.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts

GTfly said:
hah im only 19 so mine max out at 250 and 500 haha... i have money for them but... cant spend it on them. gotta pay for the car itself with it hah.
250 and 500?! My first credit card from Wells Fargo is maxed out at 1,200. Not bad for a first credit card huh? I'm only 18. I turn 19 in a month, give or take a week.

But if I didn't love my Huffs so much, I'd be all over those.

·
Registered
530 Posts

[jacked] [jacked]
GTfly said:
that looks sick as hell. i wish i had the money for it. :'(
[jacked] [jacked] [jacked] [jacked] [jacked]

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

kryptonkid07 said:
GTfly said:
250 and 500?! My first credit card from Wells Fargo is maxed out at 1,200. Not bad for a first credit card huh? I'm only 18. I turn 19 in a month, give or take a week.

But if I didn't love my Huffs so much, I'd be all over those.
i have been 19 for about a month now hah. plus the card i have is based more for a college student then a regular credit card... i have a super long time to pay everything off on it without getting any extra charges added on...
back the wheels... i love them. dont know how they would look on a silver gti but they look amazing on the red.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

my birthday was 8-1 guys so if ya wanna send me a late little present then... hahaha just kidding just kidding hahaha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts