Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 GTI
DSG
Pkg 1 w sirius
17s

$6k down
4.9% for 5 years
$396/month

No reviews yet, I've barely driven it. And no pics yet, we all seen white GTIs before.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahh nothing. i been modding my cars for 10 years. getting kinda sick of it. rides good as it is.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not even a chip? Good for you man, glad you've finally found something that works for you right out of the box. You only want so much power out of a FWD car anyway

·
Registered
146 Posts
plac said:
ahh nothing. i been modding my cars for 10 years. getting kinda sick of it. rides good as it is.
I hear you too. I may install the euro springs at some point, but thats it!!

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Displacement said:
Not even a chip? Good for you man, glad you've finally found something that works for you right out of the box. You only want so much power out of a FWD car anyway
Why is that? Why would you "only want so much power out of a FWD car"?? I'm not sure I'm picking that up...

·
Registered
690 Posts
PMAZ said:
Displacement said:
Why is that? Why would you "only want so much power out of a FWD car"?? I'm not sure I'm picking that up...
I'm assuming he's worried about torque steer or some kind of traction issues.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
DrJones said:
PMAZ said:
Displacement said:
I'm assuming he's worried about torque steer or some kind of traction issues.
Still not getting through my thick skull...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts