Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 GTI
DSG
Pkg 1 w sirius
17s

$6k down
4.9% for 5 years
$396/month

No reviews yet, I've barely driven it. And no pics yet, we all seen white GTIs before.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahh nothing. i been modding my cars for 10 years. getting kinda sick of it. rides good as it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Not even a chip? Good for you man, glad you've finally found something that works for you right out of the box. You only want so much power out of a FWD car anyway
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
plac said:
ahh nothing. i been modding my cars for 10 years. getting kinda sick of it. rides good as it is.
I hear you too. I may install the euro springs at some point, but thats it!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
294 Posts
Displacement said:
Not even a chip? Good for you man, glad you've finally found something that works for you right out of the box. You only want so much power out of a FWD car anyway
Why is that? Why would you "only want so much power out of a FWD car"?? I'm not sure I'm picking that up...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
PMAZ said:
Displacement said:
Not even a chip? Good for you man, glad you've finally found something that works for you right out of the box. You only want so much power out of a FWD car anyway
Why is that? Why would you "only want so much power out of a FWD car"?? I'm not sure I'm picking that up...
I'm assuming he's worried about torque steer or some kind of traction issues.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
294 Posts
DrJones said:
PMAZ said:
Displacement said:
Not even a chip? Good for you man, glad you've finally found something that works for you right out of the box. You only want so much power out of a FWD car anyway
Why is that? Why would you "only want so much power out of a FWD car"?? I'm not sure I'm picking that up...
I'm assuming he's worried about torque steer or some kind of traction issues.
Still not getting through my thick skull...
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top