1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Those last two were great.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The first one with the focus must be a sign for me..... i drive a blue focus hatchback.. exact same color as that one! haha

getting my mkV in May ;D white one too! can't wait.........

btw.. first post! :)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Wow!!! I didn't think I was going to watch the whole thing...I couldn't take my eyes off it!!!! Does anybody know anything about the background music? I assume it is also entitled GTI reqiuem? I have a different version of it by G.M.S. titled: "juice" but it's techno. I am sure there is a story that I am ignorant about, anyone?

Awesome video!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
22350 said:
Does anybody know anything about the background music?
Yup. That song was originally in Requiem for a Dream (excellent movie by the way). It is called Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
10bv01 said:
22350 said:
Does anybody know anything about the background music?
Yup. That song was originally in Requiem for a Dream (excellent movie by the way). It is called Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell.
Nicely done!!! Thank you very much....how did you do that? Damn!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Requiem for a Dream is one of my all time favorite movies, and its soundtrack is the only soundtrack that I own.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I will have to check into "Requiem for a Dream", I don't know it. That's a pretty powerful recommendation and I can't not see it now!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
people uncle dude didnt make it lol someone else did go to google vid and give that guy credit for making it but give uncle the credit for enlightening you about the video

·
Registered
842 Posts
[gv=475,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuQqCW78TI4[/gv]you know I thought I had viewed all these, but this one was good.........it may have been previously posted but I couldn't tell from the search...........apparently the future of the world depends on this car - believe it................

·
Registered
749 Posts
MMMM... Kelly McGillis. Okay, a 1.3 ton Kelly McGillis, and it hurt to hear that. But I can say this thing is no less nimble than my brother's old 2100 lb Rx-7 (1st gen, fun!) and far more fun to drive.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I hadn't seen that one yet Uncle Dude...
It was quite possibly the definitive explanation of the GTI, "all things to all men" I'm all misty..gimme a moment.

Somebody find Al Gore and give him this video!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
A little long, but the road is amazing and he winds it up at the end - pretty dangerous stuff on the straight away.

[yt=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2t-4OcdqwQ[/yt]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts