Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in central Texas and the current price for 93 Octane is $2.65 per gallon. :mad:Whats yours?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got a e-mail from my good german friend in Kaiserslautern, Germany. He is paying about $8.00 a gallon for reguler. They taxt the shit out of it over there.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Houston, TX. Just filled her up with 30.00 bucks @ 2.67/gallon (93 octane). It sucks getting paid 6.00/hour and going to school. Most of my money goes to gas.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Wow... $30 to fill it up. I can't even remember the last time it cost me under $40.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Yeah. It's not too shabby. I sometimes complain because the car I had before filled up with 20-25, because it took 87 octane. But compared to some other places, i'm good.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just filled up yesterday, $3.29/gallon. It seems like the dude sits out at the sign and just keeps upping the price. Makes me remember my 1st car - '74 Salomon sun-bug, it took regular (leaded :eek:) fuel. Price was about .80 cents/gallon. My friends and I would scrounge around and find a couple of bucks and be able to drive for a week....Ahhhh, the good 'ol days of polluting with lead.

·
Registered
263 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
Houston, TX. Just filled her up with 30.00 bucks @ 2.67/gallon (93 octane). It sucks getting paid 6.00/hour and going to school. Most of my money goes to gas.
dude how the hell do you afford ur gti? i get paid 9 and all my money is going to the car, insurance, and gas, with a bit left over for pocket money/upgrades

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
yee said:
kryptonkid07 said:
dude how the hell do you afford ur gti? i get paid 9 and all my money is going to the car, insurance, and gas, with a bit left over for pocket money/upgrades
My dad's retired and I get about 600/month from social security. I'm pretty much spoiled.... i know, you guys can hate all you want, but I'm happy. I've come to accept my spoiled ways. :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
yee said:
kryptonkid07 said:
thats not bad.... I just filled up at $3.45 for 91

i pay way more for crappy gas...........

·
Registered
139 Posts
BOSTON AREA

$3.09 for 93. %$$#[email protected]#^%$^%$#$$#%#$$#%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND RISING ^^^^^^^^^^

There was a sunoco station near me that sold Ultra 94 up until a few years ago. When was the last time anyone saw Ultra 94?

·
Registered
263 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
yee said:
kryptonkid07 said:
My dad's retired and I get about 600/month from social security. I'm pretty much spoiled.... i know, you guys can hate all you want, but I'm happy. I've come to accept my spoiled ways. :D
hey its cool dude. cant hate someone for having it well. my parents bought my gti, but im paying them 350 a month plus insurance and gas. how old are you?

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
yee said:
kryptonkid07 said:
If he's retired, why do you get social security? Is that an American thing? Dependants of a retired adult get social security payments payed directly to them?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts