My Fast GTi banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a fuse diagram for the main fusebox?
I need to know which fuse goes to the ecu...trying to avoid taking the car to VW to have it reset.

I think part of my owners manual is missing, i don't have any of the diagrams that i should...

·
Registered
747 Posts
This is all I could find...I dont have my manuel on hand but this looks like the the MKV fusebox setup...correct me if I'm wrong, cuz I've never had to mess with that yet
hope this helps O0

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much that's exactly what i was looking for...i wonder if VW owes me a part of my manual.

According to a friend, i can pull out an ECU fuse, and if left out for 10min the ECU will reboot itself, this saving me the trip to VW. However, i don't see ECU on that fuse chart, anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
530 Posts
There's alway disconnecting the battery, a PITA to reset your stereo, but will get the job done.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Seiky said:
Thank you very much that's exactly what i was looking for...i wonder if VW owes me a part of my manual.

According to a friend, i can pull out an ECU fuse, and if left out for 10min the ECU will reboot itself, this saving me the trip to VW. However, i don't see ECU on that fuse chart, anyone have any ideas?
Make sure you have your radio code on hand before you reset it O0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts