Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wrecked my B5 S4 last week and i've been weighing my options and i narrowed it down to the GTI. I want it in WHITE, 6 SPEED, NAV, Leather, DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, FACTORY BODY KIT, 18" HUFFS,..... basically all the options and when i built it on the VW site it coame to around $30,000. And i was curious what people have been paying for a GTI with these options.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Works out to be about the same I think. VW charges a premium for Candy White, I think to the tune of around a grand. So they should be right around the same. But you can definately still find some 07's around, you may have better luck getting a deal on one of those. Same exact car, just probably 2 grand less. let us know how it goes! Welcome to MFG, and enjoy your fast!

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
That car probably is not out there, with all those options. You might have to wait 14 weeks for the car to be built. I am a vw salesman and its hard to get a gti with all these option. I know its an awesome ride, sometimes its just hard to get everything equipped the way you want it. you dont get charged extra for candy white. You will actually be just around 31,000, due to stupid dealer costs. This is only msrp. you can def. get the car cheaper than that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the color of the car isn't that big of a deal but as long as i could get the car with all the other options ill be good, but now i know what price i should be looking to see when i go shoping.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I paid $27,700 for this car... which according to others around here may or may not be a good deal, I'm happy with it though.
-Luke

2008 Year Order Guide 2009 Year Order Guide
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estimated Total MSRP (including additional charges) : $28,819 Legal Disclaimer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year Model
GTI 2.0T 2-DOOR AUTOMATIC (DSG)

Exterior Color Interior Color
UNITED GRAY ANTHRACITE LEATHER

Options
MATS, LINER (PORT INSTALLED)
AUTOBAHN PACKAGE
I-POD ADAPTOR
"HUFEISEN: 18" ALLOY WHEELS W/SUMMER PERF TIRES

·
Registered
17 Posts
I almost forgot....

in regards to navigation, I bought a Garmin Nuvi 760, overstock has them MSRP $799, paid $520.

Ten times better than the vw system, and about 1/4 the cost.

my dealer even told me that's what he did when i asked about nav.

-Luke

·
Registered
606 Posts
$23k w/6k miles on it is what I paid

·
Registered
3 Posts
Base
Destination
Automatic
Autobahn Package
Dvd Navigation with I-pod adapter
18 Hufeisen alloy wheels with all season tires
2008/4 door
it is coming in march :) I am going to pay $28.700

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
08 doesnt have dual climate control.

well i dont think it does

·
Registered
41 Posts
08 United gray
18's all weather
2 door
DSG
tint and monster mats
Sunroof
Ipod adapter / cd changer
6k miles

20984.26 OTD

Now I stumbled on this deal. The guy traded it in on a huge diesel ford truck. He had bought the car in November. Hes stationed at FT hood and just didn't want the GTI anymore. Gotta love Texans and there trucks. :)

(I did talk to the VW dealers here .including the dealer where he originally purchased it from and they have no records of any service nor problems, sparkling carfax)

Just took her in today for her overdue 5 k checkup and oil change. No problems at all aside from a $350 intake mod.

I'm in love lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.