Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[help] i have a 2004 gti vr6 with a h&r suspension already on the car, the car is lowered some not sure how much "just bought the car" but was wanting to put it on a full air ride suspension yes it is my daily driver but was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a brand or company to get the air ride suspension from or if it would even be good to put on the car thanks for the help.. [help]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i know a good amount about them and my dad has had them on two of his past vehicles but was wondering what others thought on putting them on and if they know of any companies with good prices and good kits as well as if it would be good on my car considering its a daily driver not a racer more for show but still have speed, for the most part straight races no cornering and such thanks for the help very much appreciated..

·
Premium Member
4,219 Posts
ok, just wondering :)
i havent done the research for a mkiv but from what i remember bagyard has their set and i believe mason tech have a kit. im sure there are others just those are the "big name" companies.
check out openroadtuning.com for bagyard stuff.

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
ok, just wondering :)
i havent done the research for a mkiv but from what i remember bagyard has their set and i believe mason tech have a kit. im sure there are others just those are the "big name" companies.
check out openroadtuning.com for bagyard stuff.
both mason tech and bagyard have mkiv stuff, i checked a while ago

1 - 5 of 5 Posts