Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following stuff I have for sale is a New South Gauge Pod and VDO gauges for sale. What comes with them is the New South Gauge Pod itself, VDO Vision Series 12V Voltmeter gauge, VDO Vision Series 150 psi Oil Pressure gauge, VDO Vision Series 300 deg F. Temperature gauge, 42 Draft Designs Perfect Match LED (contains 3 LED bulbs and are already installed in each of the three gauges), and a 42 Draft Designs Perfect Match LED Power Regulator Kit.

The power regulator is already hooked up to the three gauges and the LEDÂ's work perfectly and matches the original blue stock color of the VW gauges. You just have to connect the power regulator to your power source or battery.

Everything is in perfect condition! I didnÂ't drop them or anything.

I bought all these stuff from www.namotorsports.net and you can go on their website to check out the stuff too.

I donÂ't have a need for the gauge pod and the gauges because I donÂ't have a GTI anymore. I traded it in for another car.

The prices for the items I bought for is will be listed below:

- New South Gauge Pod: $60
- VDO Vision Series 12V Voltmeter gauge: $30
- VDO Vision Series 150 psi Oil Pressure gauge: $30
- VDO Vision Series 300 deg F. Temperature gauge: $30
- 42 Draft Designs Perfect Match LED: $12 each (I bought 3 bulbs for each gauge, which will be a total of $36)
- 42 Draft Designs Perfect Match LED Power Regulator Kit: $15

The total price adds up to $201.

IÂ'm selling all of the items for $165 or Best Offer. IÂ'm planning to sell them all as one, I donÂ't think IÂ'm going to sell any of them separately.

I will only accept PayPal. If you live nearby I can meet up with you.

IÂ'll ship the stuff for FREE with USPS Priority (2-3 day shipping).

***NOTE*** You must buy a Voltmeter Kit, Oil Pressure Kit, and Oil Temperature Kit in order to have the gauges actually work and serve their purpose because I didnÂ't purchase the kits. I only got the LEDÂ's to work to light up the gauges. I got the gauges done by a professional at a shop. The installation manuals for the gauge pod, the three gauges, and LED regulator are still at the shop. I have to go back and ask them if they still have it, but you can call NaMotorsports and theyÂ'll help you out about the installations. ***

If you have any questions regarding about the items IÂ've listed, please let me know.

You can call or text me on my cell phone: (510) 326-2316

If I donÂ't pick up, leave me a voicemail.

E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts