Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Right now I'm just wanting to know what anyone would pay for my fahrenheit rims, plus tires...they only have about 1900 miles on them. lemme know if you're interested and we can work a deal!!!

·
Ex-Fahrenheit GTI Owner
1,312 Posts
Sorry, but I can't believe you are selling the Charlestons !?!?!

There are so many GTI'ers that envy us for having those rims. What do you plan on putting on instead?

(btw you might reconsider and just keep them, just in case you ever want to sell the car, the value will be higher with the original FH rims)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m interested. Any dings or scratches? What are you looking to get for them? I’m not sure what they are worth.

Fahrenheit #695

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JEEEZ!!!! I was going to put BBS RS-GT's on, but maybe i will hang on to them...depends on what anyone is willing to pay for them. very true though about the value... Maybe I'll just have to buy the BBS' and hang onto my charleston's

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
haaa really? didnt know 16's fit on our car. my friend has a set of 18" blizzaks that i want.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah the blizzaks are a nice tire!!! I have those dunlop sp2's on my car. They're great in all weather conditions, but not superb by any means.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts