1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tires (x4): Exclaim UHP - 225/35ZR19

Cost (local Pickup, MA area) : $335
Cost (Shipped): $400
Payment: Cash, Personal check (it's gotta clear first before shipment/deliver), paypal (buyer pays fees)

I got these in combo with a set of rims for our Dodge Nitro, they tires aren't what I wanted so they are go'n up for sale. These are Brand spank'n new with ZERO miles on them....I searched around and they seem to go for $119 a pop...so I've priced accordingly

Description:

The Exclaim UHP uses a 2nd generation, ultra high performance silica compound molded into a directional tread design that features wide, solid shoulder tread blocks and a high-tech contour to combine responsive handling with dry traction. Its Double-V directional tread pattern enhances wet performance. Together, the tread compound and design help sweep water away from between the tireÂ's contact patch and the road to improve wet grip (earning the highest Â"AAÂ" UTQG Traction Rating) while reducing the possibility of hydroplaning. The tireÂ's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wound jointless nylon on top of polyester body plies to combine responsive handling and cornering stability with high-speed durability.

Pics right outta the box after unmounted (ZERO miles on them):

Enjoy and thanx for look'n!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts