Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VW Certified and fully transferable bumper to bumper warranty until 2013 or 74k miles!

Comes with a brand new set of 2010 GTI Detroit 18" wheels and tires. A full set of winter snow wheels/tires are available for an extra $500. Completely worth it - makes the car drive like an SUV in the winter.

Great gas mileage - 26 mpg mixed driving and over 32mpg on highway!

Package 2 - leather seats, auto climate control. HID headlights, ipod dock, Sirius satellite radio, folding rear seats - I fit a boxed Weber Genesis grill in there once.

R32 Tinted Tail Lights

H&R Sport Springs, chrome S4 mirrors, Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust & GIAC Performance chip (increases performance and gas mileage) - all installed and warrantied at the dealer.

All dealer service at Autobarn VW in Mt. Prospect - always kept in the garage, detailed and pampered constantly. Freshly waxed with S100 and leather seats conditioned with Lexol Leather cleaner/conditioner.
This is a car for true car enthusiasts that can really appreciate a fun, clean car. I always park in corner or far away parking spots. Never eaten or drank in. You WILL NOT find a cleaner GTI. Must see in person to appreciate. Title in hand for easy sale - avoid dealer fees and higher sales taxes! $17500 obo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts