Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 2001 Volkswagen GTI GLX VR6 w/ 71,000 miles is a fantastic, ultra clean and tight vehicle. If you've been searching for an outstanding, awesome handling GTI in excellent condition, then this is it!

Includes a 100k mile extended warranty that is transferable with sale of vehicle.

For high-res pictures visit: here

Performance upgrades:
Neuspeed Strut Bar, Tie Bar, Complete Exhaust System, Lowering Springs and pedals. Porsche caliper/brakes upgrade, 4 times the stopping speed!

17-inch wheels and low profile tires w/ ? inch spacers give this a fantastic wider stance that you just can?t take your eyes off of. A real show stopper done in style.

I?ve owned 5 GTIs and this is my favorite, I?ve learned over the years what really sets a GTI apart and this car was done right. Love the car and have treated her very well.

Vehicle Condition:
This vehicle looks great and is in excellent mechanical condition. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. Engine oil has been changed on a regular basis with Mobile 1 Synthetic oil. This car has never been smoked in. Exterior is in great shape with no dents, but does have average rock chips and minor scuffs on the front grill from road rash but is really not noticeable.

Price based on the following: average of 2006 Yellow NADA book, similar vehicles recently sold and several internet used car pricing sites including Edmund's, Intellichoice, CarPrices.com, and others. A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is available for your review.
(See Price Analysisfor more detail)

email [email protected] if you have any questions. Car located in Sunny Southern California (90290)

Price $11,750

·
Registered
1 Posts
The ProAuto Guard Product

I like your methad

------------------------------------

purnima

The ProAuto Guard Product Warranty Includes::D

Coverage for 5 Years/100,000 ADDITIONAL miles on all internally lubricated parts of the:

* Engine

* Transmission

* Transfer Case

ZERO Deductible!

* 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

* Major Credit Cards Accepted

* EZ Pay Plans with 0% Interest

TRANSFER TO SECOND OWNER! Use your warranty to increase the resale of your used vehicle!

Rental Car Reimbursement

Roadside Assistance/5 years of coverage

* 24 hour Emergency Road Service

* Towing

* Mechanical First Aid

* Battery Assistance

* Gasoline Delivery

* Fluid Delivery

* Emergency Lock-out service

* Nationwide Coverage

* Toll-free 800 Number

* 24 Hours a Day/365 Days a Year

* $2,000 Gift Card with Any Warranty Purchase

National Coverage in both the U.S. and Canada (any ASE Certified repair facility!)

Backed by the stability of a 130 year old, 5 Billion dollar, A rated Insurance Company

Shortest waiting period, claims accepted after only 30-days!

75% refund if you do not make a claim during the life of the policy.

Warranty Distributorship's available!!!
visit - http://fxchief.mywfl.com

Call, email or visit the site for further information.

Click on Buy A Warranty to Purchase.
http://fxchief.warrantiesforless.com
http://fxchief.warrantiesforless.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts