Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys.

just wanted to share something i have been enjoying for some time now. my boss told me about this site some time ago, and its great. its a free online radio station. you sign up for free, or you can choose to subscribe and pay a little, i dont. then, you add all the music you like to the station, pretty much customize it how you want it. then, the station will play all the music by the artists you added, plus, all the music that is similair in style and sound to the original intries. its been great for me. i have found a ton of new bands that i like, yet never heard on regular radio. pretty much whenever i go online anymore i have them on. you can also buy a reciever for your car, or play the station on some cell phones as well. its pretty sweet. kinda like satelite radio i guess, but more freedom in customization. anyway, give them a try. you wont regret it.

http://pandora.com

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
i freakin love pandora.

though didnt know that u could get it in ur car. its all bout the genome

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
im a fan of free. My sirius has run out and till i have the extra money to pay for a lifetime subscription which is bout 300bucks, im not renewing it....but they call me every freakin day. I now know the number and jus immediately ignore it.

i hardly used it, after two months, was only good for nfl when i was on the road.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Yo Lumns...I had the same issue them calling me all the time during class and all, one day they called me in class and I had forgotten to turn my phone on silent...my professor picked up and started talking to them about random stuff it was pretty funny.

After a while of them calling me they offered me 3 months of subscription for the price of 12.99 bucks
(its about to run out :mad: )

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
yea, they call daily and vary their times constantly. One day when im really bored i'll pick up and see what they would offer me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts