Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my bitches, gripes, expressions and opinions. Hope I don't piss you off, but if I do, sorry about your bad luck. >:D

These Rants are my personal opinions, please use your own judgement when coming to a decision on car purchases and/or any other decision I may discuss.

Got another side? Tell me about it.

And if I misspell something or my grammer isn't perfect, don't send me countless emails and PMs saying so. I'm from East Texas and I can hardly speak English as it is. ;D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Where in E Tex?  Like Marshall or more like Nacogdoches or Corpus?  Big D representing. Looking forward to disagreeing.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I am very familiar with Lone Star Steel. I used to practice law at a firm defending companies that manufactured asbestos-containing products, and a lot of ex-Lone Star Steel employees are plaintiffs. Also a lot of Red River Ammo and Stroh's employees. Nice to know you, man.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Nice to know you, too, 10bv01. Shit, didn't mean to derail this thread. Should probably move this out of the Rants back to Da House.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
My cuz is an attorney too, maybe you heard of him, Harold Nix? His office is in Daingerfield.
Dean has heard of him Freddie. Harold was the one doing all of the suing. Can you feel the love?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts