·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: Forza 2 has a niiiice GTI

cool man. I'm all about the 360, but I'm eager to see GTHD. Anyone else find any GTHD screenshots yet (I've been banned from the Sony forums to talking smack).

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts

Damn that looks nice. GTI in NFS:MW didn't look anywhere near as nice.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thalo said:
Damn that looks nice. GTI in NFS:MW didn't look anywhere near as nice.
Yeah man, plus, that was the R32. Finally someone is finally paying some respect to the GTI.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Will be released on 15 May 07 for the X-box 360. It will feature the MKV in the game which you can race..
The same color as mine PBM....

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Amazing, I absolutely can't wait...Gran Touris-what?

·
Registered
263 Posts
thought id revive this thread considering the game is now 3 weeks away from launch. i already preordered the game and i cant wait to tune my fast in the game

anyone else getting this?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Thalo said:
Depending on reviews, I might get a 360 just for this game... and Mass Effect.
I've got too many consoles and not enough inputs left to buy the 360 :'(

I may get the game and play it at a friend's house.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dude! Get a 360. I designed half as many games for PS3 and Wii than for 360, but that isn't why I say it. Working on Halo 3 packaging right now, and that is 1 major reason to get one. Just called my client at Microsoft to get me a free copy of Forza. Wouldn't have gotten it if it weren't for the chance of racing my Fast. ONly had the 360 Elite about a week and already own 7 games, so this will make 8. Thanks for the heads-up fellas. Oh yea, I am working on classy, simple paint jobs to do that are also pretty cool... anyone's thoughts on a Halo 3 theme or what about space invaders?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Micosoft is stingy in this regard... Sega is all about giving me a bunch of packages but I usually have to buy my own if it was for Microsoft. Peep the Legendary Edition, it's $130 but worth it. Posters and Banners I can do free (with proper motivation). Already asked my client for a copy of Forza, so we'll see if they come through and maybe can consider free H3's. Hopefully the Speed Racer Logo will be mine, cuz I can't really gank any more Matrix or V for Vendetta. Now I'm just procrastinating... I need my FAST!

·
Registered
263 Posts
yeah i had ps2 before, but the ps3 is just a waste of hardware with its lack of first party software support

i got the 360 due to my love for all games tom clancy and of course, forza. halo 3 looks good too.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Well, Forza 2 is awesome!! Graphics good, gamplay is realistic. Although the higher class car are harder to control than say, the C class. But playing it the past hour or so, I have no complaint. Oh wait, I lied... No in car view? What's that all about?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts