Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
22 Posts
Dude! Get a 360. I designed half as many games for PS3 and Wii than for 360, but that isn't why I say it. Working on Halo 3 packaging right now, and that is 1 major reason to get one. Just called my client at Microsoft to get me a free copy of Forza. Wouldn't have gotten it if it weren't for the chance of racing my Fast. ONly had the 360 Elite about a week and already own 7 games, so this will make 8. Thanks for the heads-up fellas. Oh yea, I am working on classy, simple paint jobs to do that are also pretty cool... anyone's thoughts on a Halo 3 theme or what about space invaders?

· Registered
22 Posts
Micosoft is stingy in this regard... Sega is all about giving me a bunch of packages but I usually have to buy my own if it was for Microsoft. Peep the Legendary Edition, it's $130 but worth it. Posters and Banners I can do free (with proper motivation). Already asked my client for a copy of Forza, so we'll see if they come through and maybe can consider free H3's. Hopefully the Speed Racer Logo will be mine, cuz I can't really gank any more Matrix or V for Vendetta. Now I'm just procrastinating... I need my FAST!

· Registered
263 Posts
yeah i had ps2 before, but the ps3 is just a waste of hardware with its lack of first party software support

i got the 360 due to my love for all games tom clancy and of course, forza. halo 3 looks good too.

· Premium Member
3,414 Posts
Well, Forza 2 is awesome!! Graphics good, gamplay is realistic. Although the higher class car are harder to control than say, the C class. But playing it the past hour or so, I have no complaint. Oh wait, I lied... No in car view? What's that all about?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.