My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've seen some comercials on tv recently and I checked it out on the internet. is it really that good? i play the hell out of some need for speed. give me a comparison. does it have a Gran Turismo feel or a need for speed feel?

·
Registered
83 Posts
it is the most realistic racing game i have ever played, if you like need for speed arcade type games then you probably wont like it. If you liike real life physics and real damage then you should definately buy it.
Its probably more like a gran tourismo feel except better

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Maduga said:
it is the most realistic racing game i have ever played, if you like need for speed arcade type games then you probably wont like it. If you liike real life physics and real damage then you should definately buy it.
You guys are gonna make me buy XBox360 now :'( (Shame they can't port the game to PS3)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Maduga said:
Well I guess I depends on the mood im in. If I feel like being lazy I'll pop in some NFS. but if I get the motovation to put forth the effort and skill, I put in some GT. I'm probally gonna buy it just because the GTI's in it. thats worth the 59.99 IMO. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
10bv01 said:
Dragon said:
You guys are gonna make me buy XBox360 now :'( (Shame they can't port the game to PS3)
I thought you were smart Dragon. You bought a PS3 over a 360!?!?!
I bought it for the BlueRay and 1080p (The PS3 was cheaper than the stand-a-lone BR DVD at the time).

Who told you I was smart? Smart ass, yes... :p

·
Registered
245 Posts
Dragon said:
10bv01 said:
Dragon said:
I thought you were smart Dragon. You bought a PS3 over a 360!?!?!
I bought it for the BlueRay and 1080p (The PS3 was cheaper than the stand-a-lone BR DVD at the time).

Who told you I was smart? Smart ass, yes... :p
BTW, Xbox360 does 1080p also.

I just got Forza 2, time to try it out! :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
PS3 is a dust magnet now..so is the Wii now to me should have saved my money on the Wii and now blu ray is about 300...thought the 360 was just 1080i...? also 1080P is only worth it if you have a tv 42inches or larger any less and you cant tell the difference

·
Registered
245 Posts
kylmos said:
PS3 is a dust magnet now..so is the Wii now to me should have saved my money on the Wii and now blu ray is about 300...thought the 360 was just 1080i...? also 1080P is only worth it if you have a tv 42inches or larger any less and you cant tell the difference
Same PS3 just sits there doing nothing but turn grey.

The Wii I still play a bit for virtual console and a few game.

Xbox360 gets the most use as I use it to watch and record TV as well as games.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Trying to see if my client at Microsoft will send me Forza for free (they are stingy). At the store it was a toss-up sat. between Forza and Shadowrun... I figured I should get shadowrun since I designed the box. Afraid I may rock a GTI on Forza, soup it up then have to do the same to mine (expensive I imagine), and I'm alsoi afraid I would drive my real GTI thinking the damage was temporary and I can simply reset with a button!

·
Registered
83 Posts
V-dub Junglist said:
Trying to see if my client at Microsoft will send me Forza for free (they are stingy). At the store it was a toss-up sat. between Forza and Shadowrun... I figured I should get shadowrun since I designed the box. Afraid I may rock a GTI on Forza, soup it up then have to do the same to mine (expensive I imagine), and I'm alsoi afraid I would drive my real GTI thinking the damage was temporary and I can simply reset with a button!
wait so you dont drive it like that already?
If you have any common sense you should be able to tell the difference :p, But i recommend this game to everyone it is such a fun game and if you dont have a 360 go buy one and the game. You will have a lot of fun

·
Registered
2 Posts
I gotta stop reading this at work on Fridays. Now Im waiting to get off the so I go compare the GTI in Forza 2 to mine on my 360. Meaning yall enticed me to leave work and buy the system and the game. Give me a day to figure out the game then lets start some online GTI enthusiast mayhem. ^-^

·
Registered
22 Posts
Damnit, now I am too. Cheaper than actually doing mods now, I can test them on screen! Now to figure ouit what games to return!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Man, I don't have 60 bucks lying around, but I now must have this game. I knew this day would come. My 50" plasma blew a circuit last week though, and I can't get it fixed until the 27th. Playing on my roomate's 27" is going to be painful...

For those wondering why I have a 50" plasma but not $60, please refer yourself to the Emory University tuition sheet. I should have gone to GA State....

·
Registered
809 Posts
I absolutely love this game. Its almost, if not more, addicting than the Gran Tourismo games. I'm mad at the lack of new tracks, but the addition of more mods and custom paint makes me grin as I spend more time modding and painting my cars than I do racing them. ;D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts