Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i picked up this...

http://uspmotorsports.com/product_info.php?products_id=870

Went to install it the other night, foind the diverter valve/turbo under the car pretty easly however the whole pluming thing is really confusing going from this;

to my stock 07 gti. Im assuming i have to take of the engine cover. but the engine cover is secretly the airbox? has anyone else done this isntall if so are there ant good pointers?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Super easy. Put in the couple just like they tell you to. However, if you don't have the Gold R relocation kit which I doubt, you will just need the run the hose that they supplied from the front of the car to the back where the MKV DV is. Same basic instructions. Just everything gets ran to the back of the car. Top nipple on solenoid where the wire connector hooks up to, to the bottom nipple on the DV. Now from the bottom one across from the upper one you just hooked it to, to the nple on the adapter that goes onto the intake manifold. Lastly, the grey nipple from the solenoid at exactly 90º from the bottom one, that one goes the the top nipple of the DV.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. got it hooked up. madd obnoxious. havnt noticed any power loss or gain. maybe a little extra "umph" but that could be a placebo due to the sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts