Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get an idea of how much i could get for these. I'm looking to get some other wheels. These are in amazing condition. One tiny little ding on driverside front wheel. No fwording idea how it got there. im the most careful freakin person with rims. they have bridgestone potenza's on them. which could either be included or not included. make offers on what you would pay or what they might be worth trying to sell on ebay?

·
Registered
261 Posts
intrikit said:
Just trying to get an idea of how much i could get for these. I'm looking to get some other wheels. These are in amazing condition. One tiny little ding on driverside front wheel. No fwording idea how it got there. im the most careful freakin person with rims. they have bridgestone potenza's on them. which could either be included or not included. make offers on what you would pay or what they might be worth trying to sell on ebay?
I have seen them selling for $ 750.00to like $ 1,100.00 with tires.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
mmm... im not quite sure. post a picture up of the semi-damaged wheel. it believe you that its not bad i just wanna see it.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
thats not bad at all. my birthday is august 1st and i am hoping my grandpa is gonna be nice this year so ill get back to you soon with a price i can pay ;D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Does anyone know how much the Hufs weigh? I might be interested in picking up a set for my Fast. The dealer didn't have any when I bought my Fast.

If anyone wants to sell theirs let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I'll also be in the market for some Huffs with tires in the spring. Really I'd like to get some really nice and original looking 18s or 19s but I'd go with the Huffs for a good price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts