My Fast GTi banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love the lil touches....example the 2 red lights that shine down on the gearlever.

i though would love to change the footwell lights to red to match the other interior light, while also making them turn on when i turn my lights on at night.

ya'll have any idea how to do that?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I is actually very simple. I went to auto zone and bought red accent lights. All 7 interior lights in my '07 two door .are the same bulb. There are two footwell, two on the roof by your head, and three above the rear seats. The overheads are easy to change out with just a small flathead(no screws, just for prying). The two footwells are easy to get the light out, but be gently getting the bulb out of the light. I switched out all 7 of mine for red and it looks good.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Livnplush said:
I is actually very simple. I went to auto zone and bought red accent lights. All 7 interior lights in my '07 two door .are the same bulb. There are two footwell, two on the roof by your head, and three above the rear seats. The overheads are easy to change out with just a small flathead(no screws, just for prying). The two footwells are easy to get the light out, but be gently getting the bulb out of the light. I switched out all 7 of mine for red and it looks good.
Might be kinda difficult but If you could post a pic that would awesome.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did u figure out how to keep the foot well lighting on while driving?

·
Registered
300 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yo strange_fast

will do post instructions and pics on how u hooked up the footwell LEDs to ur headlight switch?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts