Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Re: HID foglights??

It's not whitish-yellow, it' just white, like pure sunlight.

I also have yet to use the foglights. I've even driven through some fog, but the regular lights are perfect and illuminate the road very well anyways. I guess I'll probably have to wait for a snowstorm or something.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Re: MKV headlight and foglight bulbs

Dude, any brightness (reasonably) would work with your Gti. My recommendation is to go to an autoparts store, and ask to show someone your car.

A small, locally owned shop would be better than say Pep Boys, but see what you like.

Did you want it brighter, or another color? I myself like the yellow, and my just get a really bright-racing yellow to replace them at some point.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Re: MKV headlight and foglight bulbs

I saw a really nice Black Magic with bright yellow fogs. Really nice. I'm looking for more of a bright white, possibly blue. But what I was talking about is the type of bulb, I mean I can't just go into a shop and get some light bulbs. Don't they have different kinds for different cars?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.