Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my sideskirts painted today, BRAND F**king NEW PAINT....looking great. Someone puts them in the truck bed, It gets dark and I need gas in the truck, so not knowing that that skirt is back there I roll out to get gas, I get to Shell and walk to the back of the truck thinking my taillight is blown and I see 1 side-skirt out of 2. I was like FML. I find the skirt half on grass and about 1 foot on to the road I drive the truck off road not carrying where it stops because the b*tch is 4x4. As I'm getting out to pick it up I let a car pass me and the skirts about 15 feet away when I watch a car run over it. I was like..... That sh*t ruined my week...... just wanted to vent with fellow vdubs my misfortune.....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im sorry man :'( im crying with you!

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
Its kinda of a funny story

But really sucks. All that green down the drain

Now you need to find a 1 side skirt

Tapatalk This

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its kinda of a funny story

But really sucks. All that green down the drain

Now you need to find a 1 side skirt

Tapatalk This
taking it to the shop tomorrow. Ive seen miracles done, maybe it can be saved. The worst part is the section that attaches to the rear wheel-well. One spot came off around the middle, Ill find out tomorrow if I have to buy another...

·
Registered
88 Posts
At least the side skirt was not on your car at the time.
Then you would have wasted the money on the side skirts.. and would be out a car. [suicide]

Cheer up, it could be worse! :D

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
also post some pictures

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
That suxx, sorry to hear...

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
daang, this is a bad week for skirts, a bud jus got his stock side dented by the widow maker so now hes getting skirts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts