My Fast GTi banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florida drivers. DO NOT! i repeat DO NOT!! get into any accidents. from all the hurricanes we encountered last year body shops are full of cars. 3 months ago my car was hit while i was at school and when i came back saw my baby smashed. the car was only 1 month old when it got hit. now finally 3 months later i was called to bring the car into the shop. to repair the car was suppose to be a monday-friday job (monday latest). we recieved a call friday saying the car wont be done friday and maybe will be done monday, on tuesday we called back and got a possibility of it being fixed tuesday, on wednesday we got a GUARANTEE it would be done thursday, on thursday we got a possibility it will be done friday, and on friday the owned GUARANTEED us it would be done saturday... so yeah anyways its sunday now and still no car. they said there will be no problem getting the car back on monday (tomorrow, depending on where you live and am reading this [1:15 in the morning in flordai here on sunday] ). so hopefully 3 weeks later, after being only a 5 day long job, i will recieve my car back and put a smile back on my "Fast's" face >:D

·
Registered
556 Posts
^^^^ WTF?

Anyways, that sucks man, hit and run drivers are so chicken shit. Just watch the news and look for the people that get killed by drunk drivers, cause odds are, that's just karma fucking them over.

I live here in Dallas, and cars round here get fixed within 2 or 3 days of the first call.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i brought it to a body shop that was #1 on allstates insurance list for repairs so they are a respectable shop. i dont know the name of it. i will ask my dad it tomorrow. their main mechanic went on vacation but still... 3 weeks to fix this??? come on...
hopefully i will have the car back in my hands tomorrow >:D

·
Registered
556 Posts
I cant even imagine how it feels to be without it, and I hope I never have to.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its definitly no fun. i am stuck driving a maxima SE (my dads car) haha. its not fun at all i feel like an old man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts