Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Its hard to say...the ferrari is in shadow and the diablo is well lit, it looks to me that it spun more off the start but was stable - i think the ferrari just got owned is all.

·
Registered
556 Posts
THANK YOU!!! I saw this gem a while ago and had forgotten all about it! Man, ever since, I've dreamed about getting one of those and dropping a Hayabusa engine in one of those suckers... nice find amigo O0

·
Registered
573 Posts
Bonus points for anyone who knows what two companies formed the joint venture that became smart car.

The Ferrari was late.

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
the little smart car is like a little aluminum paper weight compared to the ferrari. it wouldnt take much to get it that quick. maybe 200-300hp. would be nice to have one just for laughs. the ultimate sleeper >:D

·
Registered
577 Posts
Forget the pitiful little smart car, forget the cobalt SS, forget even the ferrari ( ok, not completely the ferrari )

and look at this ...

Dragon...forget the supercharger and twin turbo that R32 you want ...oh yea, pay special attention to the fact that its DSG equipped ... check out the 0-100km ...it times to about 3.5 seconds

as borat would say ... wow ahh wooowie!!!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
haha, that's awesome. I remembered seeing the video where those guys swapped the Busa' motor in the smart....simply amazing. that probably cost about 1/10 what the rari' cost.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts