Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
uncle dude said:
Please post pics of your FAST in strange places. When I get mine, I am going to make it a garden gnome. >:D
I could get into trouble with this. >:D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
GTfly said:
you got the racing extension on there?
But of course! It doesn't rain much here in the summer- and I may have to convert to P-flow if I run up to OR in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
1HOTGTI said:
Well Dragon,your Fast pic rocks. I was trying to be funny. You win. lol :p
The first thought that came to my mind was to put him on the toilet- then you posted that :p Sick minds think alike.

·
Registered
137 Posts
cmon i wanna see more pics of the fast in unusual places this should be a good thread if you all would just take a pic and post it. i dont have my fast yet or i would. but for those of you with a fast, a computer, a camera and an account on myfastgti.com shame on you for not posting crazy pics of ur fast on a dogs butt, in between a ladys cleavage, on a moped, on the table in a meeting at the office, drinking a beer, smoking, at a party, anything. next time i log in after work there better be some more pics on this thread or else. or esle what? exactly

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GTI guy said:
cmon i wanna see more pics of the fast in unusual places this should be a good thread if you all would just take a pic and post it. i dont have my fast yet or i would. but for those of you with a fast, a computer, a camera and an account on myfastgti.com shame on you for not posting crazy pics of ur fast on a dogs butt, in between a ladys cleavage, on a moped, on the table in a meeting at the office, drinking a beer, smoking, at a party, anything. next time i log in after work there better be some more pics on this thread or else. or esle what? exactly
Exactly. That is the spirit! I don't have a fast either but one a moped or in a dinner would be awesome. I feel like that dorky host on funniest home videos................. "send us pictures of your FAST getting hit in the balls by a baseball"..........anyway, good posts so far.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts