Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how did you guys receive your fast "doll" (dont know what people refer to them as here) But i did not get one after purchasing my united grey '06 gti...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Fast doll/statue

blackgti06 said:
call 1-800-drive-vw talk to them about your fast they will make sure you get it.
woohooo thanks man, their gonna mail it to me. My dealership said nothing about it, apparently i was in the que to mail it out anyways.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

just call them saying you ordered your car and you never got your fast. They will mail it to you it may take about 2 weeks to get it but its worth every hour.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Mine surprised me on my doorstep about 2 weeks after purchase. I didn't know anything about it so it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
6 Posts

just got mine yesterday. took about 2 months. heard some people have been getting more than one by mistake recently.

·
Registered
245 Posts

ESilverSki said:
Got my fast today....too bad my GTI is totaled.... :(
:( thats no good!

·
Registered
40 Posts

LG said:
i think only 07 GTI MKV owners get it~ I got one... ;D
I thought the 07 GTI owners get a guitar? (The Slash commercial). I just bought mine and they told me i was getting a guitar, but it would be cool to get a FAST figurine as well.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Man I've been waiting at my door for over a month now - I'm gonna have to go back to work eventually so it better get here soon. If it's so fast why is it taking so long?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I recieved my Fast via UPS on Monday (12-4-06) of this week, exactly 8 weeks from the date of purchase...I received my Guitar last Friday...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts