Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this may be a stupid question but...does my 07 GTI need fan fuses? Air con blows hot and both are missing. Havent had it that long so I was wondering if that would help. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So this may be a stupid question but...does my 07 GTI need fan fuses? Air con blows hot and both are missing. Havent had it that long so I was wondering if that would help. Thank you.
Did you ever figure this out? I have similar issues with my '07. My rear wiper and front washer was not working and low and behold no fuses. Added them and all is good but I noticed that the blower motor fuse is missing but it works still. Also missing both headlight range / cornering light control module fuses, crash data recorder fuse, rear door control module (which actually makes sense since it's a two door), automatic transmission control module and DSG mechatronic unit fuse, brake booster vacuum pump, voltage converter and three towing recognition fuses.
Kinda strange since the blower, DSG and brakes all work. Not sure how to check the others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts