Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a '07 Fahrenheit GTI. I traded in my '06 Civic. I am very impressed. I have a question though. Should the Fahrenheit come with a '07 Fahrenheit manual, or is the manual that comes with it the standard GTI manual (Just curious since mine came with a '08 Manual --Dealer didn't have any of the '07 manuals left--).

Thanks.

·
Registered
577 Posts
You should try to get the dealership to get you an 07 manual since you bought an 07 car, there is no Fahrenheit manual but you will be getting an orange fast figurine in the mail in about 8 weeks. The fahrenheits only differences are the stitching in the interior and orange piping, a Euro sport tuned suspension and the lamborghini gallardo orange paint, otherwise it is the same engine and driveline of other GTI MKV's ... you have DSG tranny, and more options than some GTI's ( heated leather seats, sunroof etc )

Enjoy your fast...what # is it? I have #1113 here in Vegas.

·
Registered
36 Posts
#68 here in Savannah!!
I'm gonna get an orange fast in the mail????
REALLY? From VW?
COOL!
940 miles on mine so far, luvin it

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just bought mine on Veteren's day in November, it was left sitting on the lot.
I was gonna buy a black 2008, but when I came back from the test drive, I saw this bright orange being on the lot.
It ended up being cheaper than a regular 08 with standard package.
They had knocked the price down 4K.
WHOO HOO!
So I lucked out and got the tricked out limited edition cheaper than a standard version!
YEAH!
I love it so much.
What a great car, I've never had a car I was so happy driving.

·
Ex-Fahrenheit GTI Owner
1,312 Posts
I just bought mine on Veteren's day in November, it was left sitting on the lot.
I was gonna buy a black 2008, but when I came back from the test drive, I saw this bright orange being on the lot.
It ended up being cheaper than a regular 08 with standard package.
They had knocked the price down 4K.
WHOO HOO!
So I lucked out and got the tricked out limited edition cheaper than a standard version!
YEAH!
I love it so much.
What a great car, I've never had a car I was so happy driving.
Lucky man ;) Welcome to the exclusive FH owners club

What number do you have?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
alright....wtf is going on here!!?!!?!!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
This thread is going downhill very fast. But, I didn't know what 68 was either, and that's pretty funny!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts