Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody knew the maximum output of the factory turbo before I overspool it. Don't need internals going into my internals if ya know what I mean. psi? Also which ecu programmer I should go with?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
-the tune is gona be a preference thing on ur end ( whats closest and do ur research about what company does what u wanna do )
-my 07 the highest boost i saw on my old stage2 gti was 27psi at full throttle with no issues . but it is only a KO3 so i was already almost maxin it out. ur not gona have any issues unless u try riggin or bypassing stuff and end up overboosting it , theres too many sensors that keep it in checks ... mk5s sensors are very sensative creatures and donot like change

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
-the tune is gona be a preference thing on ur end ( whats closest and do ur research about what company does what u wanna do )
-my 07 the highest boost i saw on my old stage2 gti was 27psi at full throttle with no issues . but it is only a KO3 so i was already almost maxin it out. ur not gona have any issues unless u try riggin or bypassing stuff and end up overboosting it , theres too many sensors that keep it in checks ... mk5s sensors are very sensative creatures and donot like change
Truf

sent from my phone bytchs

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
thats why i specifically said KO3 in my posting .....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts