1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
I'll keep you posted. I bought the sport springs last week and I just need to get them installed. I'll get that done when I have time in about a week to two weeks.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kylmos said:
i'd stick with pure aftermarket...not dealer accessories..
I understand that, but I was just curious if anyone has tried any of them.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
The main reason probably to stay with aftermarket and not dealer performance parts is the price. I personally would rather have the peace of mind at least until my warranty is over.... but that's just me

to each his own...

·
Registered
749 Posts
I fully intend to get factory performance springs when budget and priorities permit. I want VW springs because they're so sensitive about the drivetrain warranty and the springs would be such a pain to swap out before service. (Not that I would do that)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Or instead of changing them out everytime, find a mod-friendly dealer.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seawolfe said:
Or instead of changing them out everytime, find a mod-friendly dealer.
I have one dealer within 100 miles of my house. I don't think that's gonna work. Hmm ROAD TRIP!! >:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I purchased the factory performance exhaust and installed it myself, it might cost more but it does not void my warranty and it is backed up buy VW.
Great product lighter in weight and sounds great just right when driving on the highway doing 80 miles per hour.
61 year old car NUT.

·
Registered
342 Posts
gtibob said:
I purchased the factory performance exhaust and installed it myself, it might cost more but it does not void my warranty and it is backed up buy VW.
Great product lighter in weight and sounds great just right when driving on the highway doing 80 miles per hour.
61 year old car NUT.
How much did that set you back?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gtibob said:
61 year old car NUT.
Thank you for your input.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Damn that's a lot of money for a cat back!! I saw it in the driver mag but it didn't ahve a price next to it.

Enjoy it...I'll stick with mine ;D

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
'ello. I just got my sport springs from the dealer and I haven't had them put in yet. Hopefully will do so in about a week or maybe two.

If anyone is wondering what brand the springs are they are: Eibach Federn.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts