Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all i was looking to put eyelids on my gti and i was wondering if anyone new of a place i could get them in toronto i dont wanna have to order them in if anyone knows a place it would be a big help to me Thaankz

· Registered
22 Posts
hey guys, I just bought a few goodies for my MKV, among them are my carbon fiber eyelids from ECS...but they were out of the body panel adhesive necessary for installation. just wondering of any advice on good brand adhesives and when I do stick them on, will I be able to take them off later if I wish, and if so will my lens' be good still? thanks in advance....sorry if this has already been covered :)

· That's how I Röhrl
3,119 Posts
hey guys, I just bought a few goodies for my MKV, among them are my carbon fiber eyelids from ECS...but they were out of the body panel adhesive necessary for installation. just wondering of any advice on good brand adhesives and when I do stick them on, will I be able to take them off later if I wish, and if so will my lens' be good still? thanks in advance....sorry if this has already been covered :)
3M double sided tape (foam type)

· Registered
22 Posts
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Grille Automotive lighting Hood
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

just put mine on the other day. super easy and I think their awesome. of course as soon as I started the project it started raining, but It quit until I was done haha.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.